You will find all my papers and preprints on the arXiv.
30. Separated sets and Auerbach systems in Banach spaces, with P. Hájek and T. Russo,
Papers accepted for publication
29. Law equivalence of Ornstein–Uhlenbeck processes driven by a Lévy process,
with G. Bartosz,
accepted for publication in Indagationes Mathematicae.
28. Embedding Banach spaces into the space of bounded functions with countable support, with W.B. Johnson
accepted for publication in Mathematische Nachrichten.
27. The algebras of bounded operators on the Tsirelson and Baernstein spaces are not Grothendieck spaces, with K. Beanland and N.J. Laustsen,
accepted for publication in Houston Journal of Mathematics.
Papers published (click the title to see the journal version of these articles.)
26. A letter concerning Leonetti's paper ‘Continuous Projections onto Ideal Convergent Sequences’, Results in Mathematics 74, 12 (2019), 4 pp.
25. Symmetrically separated sequences in the unit sphere of a Banach space,
with P. Hájek and T. Russo,
Journal of Functional Analysis 275 (2018), 3148–3168.
24. Recovering a compact Hausdorff space X from the compatibility ordering on C(X), with M. Rmoutil,
Fundamenta Mathematicae 242 (2018), 187–205.
23. When is multiplication in a Banach algebra open?, with Sz. Draga,
Linear Algebra and its Applications 538 (2018), 149–165.
22. Restricting uniformly open surjections, with M. Rmoutil,
Comptes Rendus Mathematique 355, Issue 9 (2017), 925–928.
21. On bases that are closed under multiplication,
American Mathematical Monthly 124, No. 7 (2017), 651–653.
20. Ideal structure of the algebra of bounded operators acting on a Banach space,
with N.J. Laustsen,
Indiana University Mathematics Journal 66 (2017), 1019–1043.
19. The trace as an average over the unit sphere of a normed space with a 1-symmetric basis, with K.E. Morrison,
Operators and Matrices 10, Number 3 (2016), 731–737.
18. Steinhaus’ lattice-point problem for Banach spaces, with T. Kochanek,
Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications 446 (2017), 1219–1229.
17. A singular, admissible extension which splits algebraically, but not strongly, of the algebra of bounded operators on a Banach space, with N.J. Laustsen and R. Skillicorn,
Journal of Functional Analysis 271, Issue 10, (2016), 2888–2898.
16. Vector-valued invariant means revisited once again,
Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications 445 (2017), no. 1, 797–802.
15. Closed ideals of operators on and complemented subspaces of Banach spaces of functions with countable support, with W.B. Johnson and G. Schechtman,
Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 144 (2016), no. 10, 4471–4485.
14. Uncountable sets of unit vectors that are separated by more than 1,
with T. Kochanek,
Studia Mathematica 232 (2016), 19–44.
13. Uniqueness of the maximal ideal of operators on the ℓp-sum of ℓ∞n (n ∈ ℕ) for 1<p<∞, with N.J. Laustsen,
Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society 160 (2016), 413–421.
12. On C*-algebras which cannot be decomposed into tensor products with both factors infinite-dimensional,
Quarterly Journal of Mathematics (Oxford) 66 (2015), 1063–1068.
11. A short proof of the fact that the matrix trace is the expectation of the numerical values,
American Mathematical Monthly 122 (2015), no. 8, 782–783.
10. Chains of functions in C(K)-spaces, with R.J. Smith,
Journal of Australian Mathematical Society 99 (2015), no. 3, 350–363.
9. Operators on two Banach spaces of continuous functions on locally compact spaces of ordinals, with N.J. Laustsen,
Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 143 (2015), no. 6, 2585–2596.
8. Banach spaces whose algebra of bounded operators has the integers as their K0-group, with P. Koszmider and N.J. Laustsen,
Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications 428 (2015), no. 1, 282–294.
7. Finite generation in C*-algebras and Hilbert C*-modules, with D. Blecher,
Studia Mathematica 224, Issue 2, (2014), 143–151.
6. A weak*-topological dichotomy with applications in operator theory, with P. Koszmider and N.J. Laustsen,
Transactions of the London Mathematical Society 1 (2014), 1–28.
5. Maximal left ideals of operators acting on a Banach space, with H.G. Dales, T. Kochanek, P. Koszmider and N.J. Laustsen,
Studia Mathematica 218, Issue 3, (2013), 245–286.
4. A chain condition for operators from C(K)-spaces, with K.P. Hart and T. Kochanek,
Quarterly Journal of Mathematics (Oxford) 65 (2014), 703–715.
3. A reflexive Banach space whose algebra of operators is not a Grothendieck space,
Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 401 (2013), 242–243.
2. The ideal of weakly compactly generated operators acting on a Banach space, with T. Kochanek,
Journal of Operator Theory 71 (2014), 101–124.
1. Uniqueness of the maximal ideal of the Banach algebra of bounded operators on
C([0, ω1]), with N.J. Laustsen,
Journal of Functional Analysis 262 Issue 11, (2012), 4831–4850.