The workshop consists of excellent speakers giving enlightening tutorials on delectable aspects of complexity theory which will take place in Tábor, Czech Republic. We also welcome contributed talks by participants. The event is co-organized with Krajíček's Fest celebrating the 60th birthday of Jan Krajíček.
Important information: Krajíček's Fest has been postponed due to the pandemic. Our workshop however is on as scheduled with the possibility of having some of the tutorials online. More information will be available in near future.
September 1st — Arrival
- 9:30 - 11. Amir Yehudayoff, Trichotomy of rates in supervised learning (online talk)
- 11:15 - 12: 15. Problem session
- 14 - 15:45. Igor Carboni Oliveira, First steps towards a theory of probabilistic representations (online talk)
- 16:15 - 16:45. Fedor Pakhomov, Short proofs of slow consistency
- 9 - 11. Anup Rao, Communication complexity: a master method for proving lower bounds (online talk)
- 11:30 - 12. Pavel Dvořák, Lower Bounds for Semi-adaptive Data Structures via Corruption
- 14 - . Social activity (hiking)
- 9 - 12. Fedor Part, Approaches to VP vs VNP Based on Representation Theory
There is no registration fee. Everybody is welcome to attend but we kindly ask prospective participants to register by filling out this form. Please indicate if you wish to stay at the venue for a discounted price or you prefer to arrange your own accommodation. It is possible that we might have some funding for partially covering accommodation costs of students.
The workshop is part of EPAC Project(EXPRO 19-27871X).