I am a researcher at the Institute of Computer Science of the Czech Academy of Sciences.
I am interested in discrete mathematical structures, and graphs in particular. Most of my work has been in extremal graph theory. I also work on the recently emerged theory of graph limits, and on the links this theory provides to fields such as real analysis and probability theory. My resume is here.
GACR EXPRO Project Graph limits and beyond. (January 2021-December 2025)
Sustainability in academia
- sustainableacademy.cz, ecological and climate sustainability initiative at the Czech Academy of Sciences. If you work at the Czech Academy, please check. We need your help!
- Since June 2021, I have been a member of the ALLEA core working group Climate sustainable academia. I am happy to share any information from the meetings. Summaries on the develpements will be published here in due course.
Events that I coorganized or coorganize currently
Recent and upcoming talks and stays
A comment on business travels and climate change/Komentář k pracovním cestám a globálnímu oteplování.
... and older talks here.
- Jun 20-26, 2021, "On graph norms", virtual, European Congress of Mathematics, [slides], [video].
- Jan 11, 2021, "Flip processes on finite graphs and dynamical systems they induce on graphons", virtual, Extremal and Probabilistic Combinatorics Webinar. [slides], [video].
- Dec 11, 2020, "Flip processes on finite graphs and dynamical systems they induce on graphons", virtual, Combinatorics Seminar, Georgia Institute of Technology. [slides]